You can change and improve your life and career, and you don’t have to do it on your own.
Coaching to guide and support you to change and achieve the success you desire and deserve, and thrive in your life and career.
Get in control with a clear sense of direction
Develop a plan and take action
Understand your purpose and the impact you can make, and overcome the obstacles that get in your way
I know, I'm breaking the rules.
Let me start by admitting, that I'm breaking the rules. In business, we're taught you have to have a niche, and I need to pick between either Life Coaching or Executive Coaching. The truth is, having been a full-time coach for years, I've discovered, that you simply can't separate the two. I've worked with 'life' coaching clients who need to discuss their work, and I've worked with 'executive' clients who need to discuss their lives. Ultimately, our lives and our careers are uniquely intertwined and you need a Coach who understands and appreciates this. To commit to only working on one has the potential to create a detrimental impact on the other. There is no such thing as work-life balance, they need to be integrated.
Typically, life coaching clients will express some or all of the following challenges:
- overwhelmed, out of control, and stuck in a rut.
- not understanding your value and feeling like you’re disappointing yourself, your family, your friends, and your colleagues.
- a lack of confidence in yourself and sometimes in others, leading you to question what you are capable of and what others are capable of doing for you.
- guilty and ashamed of how you feel, potentially aware you might be experiencing stress, anxiety, or depression.
- finding it challenging to engage with the world around you, and build and maintain positive relationships.
- you’re procrastinating but you can’t connect to the motivation you need to move on and be productive.
- a lack of self-care and the things you do to make yourself feel better are making you feel worse.
Typically, executive coaching clients will express some or all of the following challenges:
- being misunderstood by team members, colleagues and senior managers.
- strained relationships with team members or colleagues often leading to conflict, and in the extreme, grievances.
- a lack of respect and support from team members, colleagues and senior managers, leading to decreased trust.
- feeling like others are achieving undeserved success.
- finding it challenging to cultivate an authentic, strong, and supportive management style to achieve your ultimate potential and prepare for future leadership
- not feeling valued, questioning the role you are in and considering alternative careers.
- increased stress levels impacted physical and mental wellbeing.
Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm a Life and Executive Coach.
In January 2016, I launched my life coaching and training business to support individuals to achieve balance and success in all areas of their life.
As a Life Coach, I am a Master Coach Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming and a Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy and Hypnotherapy. Through my private practice and I have completed thousands of hours of coaching with hundreds of people.
Here's one area where I try to follow the rules, I do have what I believe is a USP (Unique Selling Point). People who choose to partner with me as a Coach also get access to materials I've created in my roles as a Management Development Consultant and Trainer.
I have worked in Learning and Development for over 15 years, and before starting my private coaching practice, I held the role of Head of L&D for an international finance company. I hold qualifications in Learning and Development Practice and Human Resource Development, certified by the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD), of which I am an Associate.
My driving force is my commitment to guide and support you to lead your mind and the rest will follow.
I created Lead Your Mind to support the businesses that reached out to me in my role as a Coach and asked me to develop their staff through coaching and training. Initially, I consulted with these businesses to identify how I could best support them and their teams.
I recognised organisations often believe mental wellbeing is achieved through the sacrifice of peak performance, and likewise, peak performance prohibits the potential to achieve mental wellbeing. My goal was to create a business that balanced these two fundamental goals by developing a series of workshops and coaching interventions specific to the needs of my clients.
I identified and designed 20 workshops that included all the critical content I had seen to create an impact through my coaching and training. These workshops combined to create the Lead Your Mind Management Model, which is now the foundation for my Management Development Programmes.
Much like your life and your career, my coaching and my training are uniquely intertwined, and when you choose to work with me, you benefit from both.
Lead your mind, and the rest will follow.
Here's how we work...
An opportunity to review how you would like coaching to impact your life. We’ll discuss the changes you want to make and the goals you want to achieve. You’ll gain a greater understanding of the role of coaching and be in the best position to decide about using coaching as the solution to achieve the life and career you desire and deserve.
I'll follow the consultation with an outline of our session and my recommendations, and, if relevant, an outline of how we can work together.
90-minute coaching session/s. Available face-to-face, online or by telephone, giving you the option to access your coaching how and when you want it.
Flexible session times including evenings and weekends, I work around your schedule.
You'll also have access to all the relevant training material you need from my A Better Life and Lead Your Mind programmes.
III. Action & Accountability
Updated action plan and session notes after each coaching session. No need to make notes, I provide a great reference tool that ensures you know what you’re aiming towards and how you’re going to achieve it, step by step.
Followed by a 15-minute follow-up accountability call, to address any challenges and celebrate success. To keep you on track and motivated to achieve your goals.
A few perks of working with a Coach who runs a training business...
My coaching is supported by a series of workbooks designed to support you to raise your awareness, embed change, and achieve your goals.
Who doesn't love a free notebook and pen? Perfect for keeping your coaching notes and regular journaling.
I am passionate about the positive impact of water and support my clients to increase their daily intake. Your brain needs to be hydrated so we can change it.
Request a Consultation.
Please complete this form and I'll send you a personal email to arrange a date and time to call you at your convenience.
All information is treated with the strictest confidentiality.